Project management services
What is Project Management?
More specifically, what is a project? It's a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result.
A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources.
No two projects are the same - and any time a client is involved in a project... plans change. EleaWave gives you a ensurance to respond to change without creating mountains of work or admitting defeat to chaos.
Project managers are change agents: they make project goals their own and use their skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team. They enjoy the organized adrenaline of new challenges and the responsibility of driving business results.
They work well under pressure and are comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. They can shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
Project managers cultivate the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all of a project's stakeholders: its sponsors, those who will make use of the project's results, those who command the resources needed, and the project team members.
- They handle inevitable project changes without fear.
- They give you a clear view on timing, effort and budget.
- They are your main contact to discuss your project.
- They guarantee the control of Scope, Timing, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communication and Risk.
Our services include
- Delegation of a Project Manager who will drive and ensure your project will give you entire satisfaction.
- Access to our project management platform that will give you a full vision of where we are and when you can expect your product.
- Project planning
- Team scheduling
- Time tracking
- Project tracking
- Task management
- Project collaboration
We can help you solving your IT problems with talented people who are prepared to work in difficult situations.